Ever wanted to turn your iPhone into a wireless keyboard and trackpad? I can’t say that I have, but Logitech has still written a new app that allows you to do just that. This app works for any Apple or PC computer and works over wifi, so you can use to control your PC from anywhere in your house. As the Logitech site points out, this app is really useful if your computer is hooked up to a TV, though, if it is hooked up to a TV, wouldn’t you already have a remote?
The Touch Mouse’s feature:
- Two or three button configuration which takes advantage of the multi-touch capabilities of the iPhone.
- The on-screen keyboard features the Windows button, control, alt, and delete.
- See what you’re typing on-screen.
- Keyboard can be hidden at any time.
- Works in both landscape and portrait mode.
Though, obviously, this isn’t exactly a Logitech mouse, this kind of touch-screen technology is going to be wrapped in the next generation of gaming mice.